I have been thinking about how it might be fun for a while now, but was deterred by my lack of digital camera. Thanks to one very generous Leo (mom's husband), who got a new camera and handed down his "old" (pretty fantastic) camera to me I now feel that there is not much stopping me.
I don't really have a plan or direction for this thing other than sharing my random thoughts and musings or just anything I find generally entertaining. Lets begin with the latter shall we?
I stayed with my aunt Kerry for a couple of days this past week at her house on Coronado Island. We had a great time. On Thursday morning we walked to a cafe for breakfast and then walked around the edge of San Diego bay and home. On the way back I spotted this bumper sticker:
The message is clear: Just say no to teapots people! They are bad! They are out to get us!!!
My question however, is why?! Why must you shun the mighty teapot? It's not as if they are starting an underground resistance movement. They have done nothing but provide cozy cups of hot water for tea and hot chocolate. What did the teapots ever do to you? Oh sure, it seems benign, harmless even, a simple protest sticker, but what's next? The spatula? The oven mitt? Or even the food processor?! Is no kitchen appliance sacred to you? Do you have no soul???
By the way, is there anyone out there that actually knows how to read whatever language this is? My guess is Russian, but I'm also leaning slightly towards Greek. I don't know, but I sure would LOVE to know what this really says and why the owner of this car is so vehemently anti-teapot.
4 comments:
I think it has something to do with the war that just started between Russia and Georgia, but i'll try to figure out what this means.
Sweet. Let me know!
Hi Sweetie,
I left a response (on my blog) to your note to me :).
It was so good to hear from you! So you're a beginner blogger like me. Yay!
I love you and miss you! San Diego is one of my favorite places in California. It's so beautiful there and I miss the beach really badly here in the Mid-West! Please email me and let me know what your'e up to!
Ne' (Pal, Rudy and Key send their love! Everyone else is gone!
nice work. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll call you later but I was wondering if there is a way to subscribe to your blog so I can get emails when you post something new...I guess this kind of stuff isn't really appropriate for the "comments" section and should be more in a "FAQ"-type setting, but, c'est la vie.
Post a Comment